If you’ve gotten this far then you might be wondering, “Why would I need to edit my photos?” Well, you already can. If you want to get more done in your photography (i.e. make the best photos you can), you don’t have a camera, just the right software and the knowledge. The question here is, which software do you use? When it comes to Photoshop and similar software, we’ll look at the four main editing software options, Adobe Creative Cloud, Final Cut Pro X, Logic and Lightroom. There isn’t a particular answer to this question, but one thing is worth noting, and that is that these four editors work well with one another. They all work with your photo once you create it. Here are the four most popular editing programs available:
Adobe Creative Cloud (if you don’t have this yet, you need to buy a yearly subscription) – $7.99
– $7.99 Final Cut Pro X (if you don’t already have this, you need to upgrade to a Pro version) – $10.99
(if you don’t already have this, you need to upgrade to a Pro version) – $10.99 Logic – $19.99
– $19.99 Lightroom – $79.99 So there you have it, the four most popular editing programs for digital photographers. But what about all the other editing that you can get, from Photoshop to Lightroom to Lightroom for mobile? Here are the four other popular types of editing, and what this means for you:
Color grading – You will need Premiere Pro for this.
– You will need Premiere Pro for this. Photoshop brushes – If you’re into getting your image looked at in a professional environment, Photoshop is for you.
– If you’re into getting your image looked at in a professional environment, Photoshop is for you. Effects – This is where you’ll find most of your color corrections done.
– This is where you’ll find most of your color corrections done. Editing – This is where you’ll find most of your image editing done, including color grading and effects.
So, when picking your editing software, make sure your budget is good enough to cover all four. It is absolutely important to learn how the different editing options will work with each other, but make sure you know how editing will change your content, your photography and your final product. Here are some quick tips:
taking stock photos, how to make money off youtube videos without adsense, 37 ways to make money selling photos online, how to make money on youtube videos without adsense, shutterstock contributor earnings